DLSZ celebrates National Children's Book Day
A Digital Photography Contest for High School Students
Theme: “Masayang Magbasa sa Sariling Wika
PHOTO CONTEST RULES:
1. This contest is open to all High School students of DLSZ.
2. Photograph any part of the DLSZ campus. The photos submitted may include the following:
● Photo of adult/s reading
● Photo of student/s reading
● Photo of a person using the library
● Photo showing reading advocacy
● Photo of favourite reading spot
3. Image to be supplied as high resolution (540x480) in JPEG. Participants may submit up to two (2) entries. Photo/s in larger sizes and higher resolutions are also welcome provided they do not exceed 10 MB each.
4. Entries should be submitted to email@example.com and should include the following information:
● A subject heading of “Bibliophiles Exposed”
● Full name, section, title of photo and e-mail address of the photographer
● Description of the photograph which corresponds to the theme. Each photo should include a brief explanation with no more than three (3) sentences on how it relates to the theme.
5. The deadline for the submission of entries is on July 18, 2012 (Wednesday). All entries will be posted on the DLSZ Learning Resource Facebook Page
6. A panel of judges will select the winners during the week following the contest’s ends. Winners will be announced on July 20 in conjunction with the National Children’s Book Week.
7. Entries will be judged based on composition, creativity and ability to capture the spirit of DLSZ LRC as it applies to the theme.
● Winners will receive Gift certificates worth PhP1, 000, PhP700 and PhP500 and Certificate of Participation.
For more details, visit the High School Learning Resource Center and look for Ms. Rhoda or Ms. Pam