Lessons learned from my Little Mr.Sunshine

Never thought that my "Open letter" would became viral. All I wanted is to express my thoughts and opinions through my blog.

Here's my life lessons from my Little Mr. Sunshine.



1. Have your child assessed by a professional.

2. Choose the best school wisely. Think more than once when choosing school.

3. Do a background check of the school. Check the positive and negative feedback from the parents and students.

4. Stand and speak up if you think you are right.

5. Reflect.

6. Accept.

7. Forgive. We've been hurt. I am lucky I have my parents who advised me that the healing power of forgiveness allows us to truly move on.

8. Move on and look forward.

For those who read and shared my blog post through their Facebook timeline, commented and emailed me...Thank you for supporting and believing in me and my son.


I just want the whole world to know that I love my son so much and I will stand and fight for him no matter what happens. 





Kaming Mag-Ina... we've been through a lot. Mula noong sya ay nasa sinapupunan pa magpahanggang ngayon.


Ako si Rhodora, at ang anak kong si Luigi...


Nadapa. Inapakan. Tumatayo... Bumabangon... at Patuloy na Lumalaban.


Let this blog be our journal of our journey in life.




Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...