Blogapalooza 2014: I'm going to BLOG about YOU!
Due to the storm #MarioPH, the Blogapalooza 2014 is rescheduled on October 11 (Saturday) at SM AURA’s SMX Convention Center from 10am-9pm.
Glad, that they rescheduled it soon! This would be my second time to attend in this event and I could say that it is awesome!
To those who haven't signed-up. Registration is open until 6pm of October 9.
No confirmation e-mails necessary, as long as your blog/url is listed on this post- More than 600 bloggers have registered for Blogapalooza on October 11, you are good to go.
Blogapalooza is the BIGGEST B2B: Business to Blogger networking event where you can showcase your brand, products or services to online influencers, top bloggers, Facebook power users, Twitter superstars, Instagram icons as well as to our TV, radio, newspaper and magazines covering the event.
Here the brief details of the new Blogapalooza:
- Organized by 2 of the biggest Blogs in the Philippines, WhenInManila.com and OurAwesomePlanet.com.
- Over 500+ Bloggers + traditional media like TV, radio, newspapers & magazines.
- Top Bloggers, Facebook power users, Twitter influencers, Instagram icons & more!
- At least 4 Million Visitors / Readers per month from all Blogs combined.
- Everyone gets booth space and higher sponsors get presentation time and more.
- Longer Hours, from 10AM to 9PM
- Bigger Venue, now at SMX Aura
- Meet, Network and get Featured by attending Bloggers and Traditional Media
For more questions, feel free to read the FAQs http://blogapalooza.wheninmanila.com/faq/