Vernel Soft Fabric Conditioner: Made for Hugging


image courtesy of http://www.greenlensphotostudio.com

"Sometimes a hug is all you need
to make you feel better"


I love to hug.

Hugging is one of my ways to express my affection. Hugging makes me feel healthier and happier. It lowers my stress and it is a therapy for me and my son too.

One day I asked my son why he loves to hug me, he answered "Mama Dora... soft" .

I think he is referring to my skin and also my clothes that I am wearing too!

Me and my son is sensitive to touch and smell that is why in choosing the right fabric conditioner I make sure that it would not only soften the clothes but also the scent should be mild also.

My family's favorite fabric conditioner is Vernel Soft Fabric Conditioner. We've been using it since 2011. We make sure that it is always included in our grocery list.






What I like about this product is it has Soft Touch Technology. Our clothes, linens and fabrics becomes more soft and hugging becomes better because this fabric conditioner is "made for hugging".

The scent is mild but long lasting.

The ironing becomes easier. Sometimes I do not even iron the clothes, I'll just fold it neatly. Folding becomes easier and faster.  Thus, I have more time to bond with my family.

And because Christmas is in the air, I want to share to you one of our bonding moments. Our Christmas photoshoot! 


I used Vernel Fabric Conditioner in our clothes that we wore during our photoshoot session. We just folded our clothes in our bag  and when it is time to use for our session, the clothes are still soft and wrinkle-free! Amazing isn't it?


To all Moms, try to use Vernel Soft Fabric Conditioner. It has anti-bacterial fabric softener which gives the softest results for clothes, linens and fabrics. 

Vernel Soft Fabric Conditioner  made for hugging!

  • For more information, check out Vernel's website  and social media links:
  • Official website:  http://www.perwoll.com.ph/vernel.html
    Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/vernelph


    Check out the Facebook fan page of Deliberately Mom : https://www.facebook.com/deliberatelymom

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...