CHINK + Do-It-Yourself Money Kit: Practical Kit on How to Save, Budget, Invest and Stay Debt-Free

How well do you manage your finances? 

Do you love to SPEND? SAVE? INVEST? or do you have DEBTS?

When I became a working and single mom, I became wiser on spending because I need to budget on my family's expenses. I always think more than twice before spending because I need to save and budget our money.

Speaking of tracking and budgeting, I found this amazing product called CHINK + MONEY KIT that can help Mommies like me in budgeting. 





Chink + Do-It-Yourself Money Kit contains:
  • Chink + Money Kit Guide: Manual and Instructional Video with Chinkee Tan
  • Chink + Accordion Folder
  • Chink + Savings Envelope
  • Chink + Positive Buying Envelopes
  • Chink + Invetment Envelopes
  • Chink + Debt Repayment Plan
  • Chink + Financial Obligations Worksheet
  • Chink + Pen
  • Till Debt Do Us Part Book
  • Budgeting Software

How much is the Money Kit?

P2,500

But wait, there's more!


When you order now, it comes with free 5 books of Chinkee Tan for FREE!!!

Chinkee Tan's Books:
  1. How I Made My First Million Through Direct Selling and How You Can Too!
  2. Secrets of the Rich and Successful
  3. For Richer and For Poorer
  4. How To Inspire Yourself To Inspire Others
  5. Rich God Poor God

Another Good news!

When you order the MONEY KIT now, you will get a free CHINK + T-shirt for FREE. Amazing isn't it?



So what are you waiting for? Order now! Just fill out the forms below for more information and get this amazing products.

Deliberatelymom and Chinkee Tan

Disclosure: I am an accredited online lead generator for Chinkee Tan’s Book and Training Programs


If you want to receive the free T-shirt being offered on this blog, just fill up this form to reserve (DO THIS FIRST). You will receive an opt-in confirmation email to ensure you are not being added without your consent. Once you confirm, you will get an email that has the links to purchase Chinkee Tan's Money Kit.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...